For the next blog post research someone who incorporates their own personal values into a business or organization. This person should have a passion for what they do and how they develop their ideas to help others, the economy, the environment etc. You can choose a CEO, a leader of an organization or someone that holds an important role in the benefitting of values. An example is John Mackey the CEO of Whole Foods who inflicts his hippy like passion for good quality food into his company.
What to include in your profile:
- Basic info, name, background
- Description of the company or organization
- How this person demonstrates their values in the company or organization
- Do these values and way of life help create a successful company or develop an industry
- Why did you personally choose this person to profile
Pick someone who’s values interest you and perhaps influence the values you would input into your own company.
Here are some sources to help:
- 30 Under 30 list from Forbes.
- B-corp list
- Fast Company has many cool lists. Like most creative. Or, most innovative companies.
- Goodnet’s list of inspiring CEOs
- Aspen Institute’s Global Leaders Network.